9/15/08

Who's That Girl?!


On the MFT boards over on Splitcoast, there is a challenge today to use "Rain or Shine" and to add some bling to her.  I created this card for the challenge, where I used bling on her umbrella. I also used Cloud 9 rain dots around the sentiment, but I'm not sure if that is considered bling or not!  The main image is watercolored with reinkers and my aquapainter.  Her dress and the dogs coat is paper pieced.  On the left side of the card, I stamped the wide ribbon with the rain stamp from this set in Baja Breeze ink.  The umbrella is up on pop dots and has Me and My Big Ideas crystals on it.  I think that is all the details! I'm really happy with how this turned out and the combo of these in-colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This very pretty! I love the colors and the paper piecing especially on the dog's coat, so cute!