9/11/08

Bella Sketches

I feel like I've been neglecting my bellas lately, so I used a few old bella sketch challenges on Splitcoast to make some cards tonight.  The first card uses topiarybella, who I hadn't used yet.  The designer paper is by BasicGrey, called Sugared.  I paper pieced bella's dress with the paper.  The heart in the upper left corner is a Marvy Uchida punch which I ran through a cuttlebug folder to emboss it.  

My second card uses wreathabella, who is so sweet for Christmas.  I know it's a bit early, but this bella fit well for the long rectangle in the sketch.  The paper is shimmery and is made by KI Memories. I think I've had it in my stash for awhile now!  Bellas dress and boots were paper pieced with the dp.  The ribbon is from the Oriental Trading scrapbooking magazine.  The certainly celery paper on the background of the card was embossed with a snow flurry Cuttlebug folder.

0 comments: