9/21/08

MFT Colors!


Hi all! I've had a busy week and weekend, and just got around to stamping this morning.  I wanted to make a card for MFT Day, which is always the 20th of the month. This month the challenge was to use MFT colors: pink, white and black.  These colors make me think of my friend Katie, these are her absolute favs! I might send this card out to her, she's been having a tough time at work these past few weeks.

I just went to check out about uploading this for the contest, but realized it had to be submitted before noon today, so I'm too late! Oh well, I still enjoyed making it!  I used the stamp set "Meet Me at the Cafe" for this card. I stamped the image once on white paper, then also on the pink paper. I colored and paper pieced the white image, and them cut it out and layered it on top of the pink image, so that my background would be pink.  The paper I used is by a company called "Black Market Paper," which I picked up at CKC this past August.  I used some pretty primas, and my cuttlebug paisley embossing folder to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: