9/22/08

Time for the Bubbly!


I had some time tonight to participate in the MFT Who's That Girl? second challenge. This week, we were challenged to use Time for the Bubbly, a piece of ribbon, 4 brads, and blue.  My card is really bright in real life! I used some new paper from BasicGrey, called Urban Prairie.  The funny story about this paper is that I actually got it at Michaels! I was shocked they had it because it is brand new.

On the card, I paper pieced the wallpaper and the rug on the floor using the dp.  The image is colored with my good 'ole SU! markers.  The scallops at the bottom of the card are 2 die cuts from my Big Shot. I placed stickles on the scallops of the green circle.  For my brads, I used some rhinestone brads on the flowers on my wallpaper, and then one on the sentiment oval.  The bubbles on the image are covered in stickles and the mirror is coated with crystal effects.

Have a great Monday. I'll be watching Dancing with the Stars in a few moments!

0 comments: