9/26/08

Autumn Friendship

Hi! I can't believe it is Friday already! The week seems to fly by sometimes! Yesterday, my Mom and I went to a Vera Bradley store, where they were holding an open house for their new Mediterranean line (I don't know if I've ever mentioned my Vera obsession!). We got some cute little goodies, and crossed our fingers to win the awesome door prizes (which we didn't win).  It was fun, and the new collection is beautiful!

Tonight I'm settling in for a "Ghost Whisperer" marathon with my Mom. We're going to watch season 1 since we just got it on DVD and take it easy!
I have this card to share first, though, which I made last week with the new Season of Friendship stamp set, which is available Oct. 1.  The set comes with stamps for every season to decorate the tree. I love the possibilities with the blank tree, and how you can combine this set with other sets to create beautiful scenes.  I used a new paper pack from the mini catalog as well, which I can't recall the name right now.  Hope you enjoy!

0 comments: