9/1/08

Happy Labor Day!

Hi and Happy Labor Day! This morning I cooked eggplant parm with my Dad and brother, fresh from our garden, and my brother was joking that we were doing some 'labor' on Labor Day.  We are actually about to eat some of it for dinner in a few moments (don't worry we have 10 more trays left that we will freeze for the winter!).  I've spent the rest of the day getting ready for school which starts in 2 days! I have some meetings tomorrow and then will work on the final touches for my classroom in the afternoon.

I got 2 new bellas on Friday at Stampingly Yours.  This bella is called "I-wish-I-looked-so-good-on-a-bika-bella".  How do you like that?!  I used paper by Sassafras, and flowers by Prima on the card. The bella is colored in with my Copics.  The sentiment is by Stampin' Up!.  The 'life' portion was stamped on vellum and cut with my oval punch.  

Hope you enjoy today!

0 comments: