6/6/08

Wii Heaven!

Woohoo! I got an early birthday present today from my older brother. Over Memorial Day weekend, he brought over the Wii Fit for us to play and I fell in love! I mentioned how much I liked it and he said if he saw it anywhere (it is HIGH demand!) he'd pick it up for me for my birthday. Well, today was the day, and I came home to find it on the kitchen table! I really love it for the yoga and the fitness games. I'm really enjoying it!


This is a card that I made last week for my brother's gf who had her wisdom teeth removed. I used the MFT set Serenity Now, and paper pieced the girl's shirt using this designer paper. I don't really remember my supplies, so I don't have a list to share today.

Enjoy your weekend, we're going to picnic tomorrow at a local state park (the weather is supposed to be 95 degrees!).

0 comments: