6/1/08

Weekend is almost gone!

Wow, it's Sunday night already!  That means...another week is about to begin. It'll be a busy one for me, I have a Retirement party on Wed. night, and then a big book club end of the year bash on Thurs. night.  

I want to say hello to a new reader of my blog, my cousin Jen! She is a new stamper, and has been scrapbooking for a little while. Hi Jen!
Onto some stamping...I've got 2 things to share today.
The first card uses Jen's Sketch for you to try 
for this weekend. I used cosmobella for the card, along with some new Prima paper I picked up at Michael's yesterday.
Supplies:
Stamps: cosmobella & cheers by Stamping Bella
Paper: Prima "Sasha" collection, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral
Ink: Archival Black, SU! Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Square Nestabilities, Stickles, Paper Piercer, Word Window Punch

The next card is one I made a set of for a friend at work. Her son just got engaged, and she wanted to give his fiance some cards to send as thank-yous, or general cards. It was her idea to add some kind of tulle or ribbon to the skirt, and I took it from there! I made her 10 of these cards to give to her future daughter-in-law.
Supplies:
Stamps: Daintybella
Paper: Pretty in Pink, White, So Saffron, Vellum
Ink: Archival Black, SU! Markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Primas, Spica Glitter Pen, Anna Griffin Ribbon Tape, Corner Rounder

0 comments: