6/15/08

Happy Father's Day!

Hope every Dad had a great day! Mine has actually been away scuba diving in Florida for the week, but comes home tonight, so it'll be a late and short celebration for him!  I was able to get some stamping in tonight, and participated in 2 challenges: a MFT and Beate's weekend challenge. 

My first card was for the MFTSC35 on Splitcoast.  What a lovely sketch! I used a newly released MFT stamp, called "Take a Break" which is part of their new line of stamps called "My Favorite Things Presents...".  I used designer paper by K & Co.  I colored the main image in with SU! Markers, and then added some glimmer to the flowers with a Sakura Stardust pen and an Aquapainter.
The next card was for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #52  it is another lovely sketch!  For this card, I used an Elzybell stamp, called Flower Girl.  I stamped the sentiment on vellum, then put it across her legs, and anchored it down with some clear baubles to hide the adhesive.  I also used my new Cuttlebug embossing folder, which has diamonds, on the green piece of paper.
Thanks for looking, have a great start to the week tomorrow!

1 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow... die Karte ist wunderschön!