6/9/08

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!


Whew! What a day! 100 degree temperatures all day, plus when I got home, the power was out! We just got it back on about an hour ago, and boy was I excited. I ran around the house putting all of the air conditioners on.  Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse, in fact my school is having an early dismissal in preparation for the intense temperatures! I feel so bad for the kids, it was like a sauna all day in our classroom with no relief at all.  I keep telling myself, one more day until the heatwave breaks a little...


This card is a tent-topper card that I created a few weeks ago. It uses bubblebella, who is cut out of a Marvy Uchida Circle Scallop punch, and then half mounted on the smaller sized card.

Supplies:
Stamps: bubblebella, "relax" by Amuse
Paper:  Making Memories DP, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Shimmer cardstock
Ink: Archival Black, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Marvy Uchida circle scallop punches, aquapainter, crystal effects.

PS: I'm still loving my Wii! I didn't get to play it on Saturday, and when I went to play yesterday, it asked me if I was too busy to exercise the day before! :) Wow is it smart, or what?!

0 comments: