6/3/08

A Little Love for Stampin! Up!


Wow, I feel like I hardly use my SU! stamps anymore. I always seem to reach for Bellas or MFT, that I fear my SU! stamps are being neglected.  Tonight, I reached for "Always" to make some Anniversary cards for a friend who requested a few.  I chose brown and pink for the color scheme because it seems lovey dovey!  I colored the heart in with my markers, and then "huffed" on the stamp to reactivate the color, and stamped as normal.  I love how you can get different colors on one stamp with this technique!


Supplies:
Stamps: Always, Michael's $ Sentiment
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegrante, CTMH paper pack
Ink: Purely Pomegrante, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ribbon, Nestabilities, Pop Dots

I probably won't be able to post for the next 2 days because I have a few parties to attend the next few nights!  Enjoy your week!

0 comments: