6/18/08

Big on Baby!

Well, not much stamping has been happening here this week. I've been trying to get things together as I continue another new job search and end the current school year.  I do have a card I made a few weeks ago for my friend Alyssa. She needed some baby cards, and this was the baby boy card I made her. I used the stamp set "Big on Spring" from the current SU! mini catalog.  I colored the image in with Stampin' Up markers, and replaced the heart on the onesie with a star.  The stars are punched out using the big and small SU! star punches.


Supplies:
Stamps: Big on Spring, Sprinkles background
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, DP So Saffron and Certainly Celery
Ink: Basic Black, SU! Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Star Punches, small circle punch

0 comments: