6/10/08

I love half days!

I just feel like I get so much done when I'm finished working at 1:00!  I had some time this afternoon to stamp, and was able to complete 2 challenges on Splitcoast: a bella and a sketch challenge.

This first card is for BSC32. I used a stamp from the Stamping Bella chichiboulie line. This little fairy is hold a tray of cupcakes.  The little crystal "dots" are from the flower arranging section at Michael's. I got a huge bag on clearance!  I used BasicGrey's new Sugared paper.  For her wings, I used a Sakura Stardust pen, and once I'd colored it on the wings, used an aquapainter to smooth out the sparkles.

My 2nd card is for SC179. I used another chichiboulie fairy from Stamping Bella.  I also used BasicGrey's Sugared line of paper for this card. I really like how this sketch turned out, I love the circle right in the center of the card!

Our heatwave is supposed to break tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a bit more enjoyable at school!

0 comments: