6/12/08

MFT Mail!

Today when I got home, a nice surprise was waiting for me...the new My Favorite Things stamps I ordered! I got the new My Favorite Things presents stamps by Annie Lapoint, as well as the Cupcake and ice cream set. I didn't get a chance to play with them tonight, but hopefully I will over the weekend!


I have a card to share that uses a SU! set from the current mini catalog, called Big on Spring. I especially love the onesie in this stamp, it is too cute!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big on Springs, Sprinkles background stamp
Paper: Barely Banana, Whisper White, Prints Pack in Almost Amethyst
Ink: Basic Black, SU! Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Scallop edge scissors

I've been contemplating this week about investing in some Copics. I see all of the gorgeous examples on other's blogs and feel like I'd like to give them a try. The only thing holding me back is cost and the fact that is seems like they are a bit difficult to use at first (plus I know myself and I'd need them ALL because I am obsessive like that!). Let me know if you have any advice! Have a great Friday!

0 comments: