6/24/08

Birthday Week!

Hi! I spent tonight with my good friend Sara, to have an early mini birthday celebration for me! My actual birthday is on Thursday, but I am having all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out on that day, and tomorrow night I am celebrating early with my family, so tonight was our night! I haven't seen Sara in awhile (shocking, I know!) so it was nice to catch up. I introduced her to Wii Fit, I think she was a bit scared of it to be honest!


I also got a big SU! order today, with a few new stamps sets, so I am looking forward to spending some time playing around with them tomorrow (and hopefully Thurs. and Fri. depending on how I feel!).

I do have one card to share today, that I made yesterday for the BSC33 on Splitcoast. I used Cuppacakeabella for this card. Her dress is paper pieced with the Fancy Pants DP, and the rest of her is colored with SU! markers.  The sentiment is from the MFT set "You Take the Cake". Enjoy, have a fabulous rest of your evening!

0 comments: