6/2/08

Another Sketch Challenge!

Today is Monday, and that means there is another Bella Sketch challenge on splitcoast!  Some weeks, I feel like I live for these challenges because of my Bella and sketch love!  I pulled out my most favorite Bella of all to use on my card, Tinkerbella! I would suggest to anyone new to Bellas to most definitely get Tinkerbella. She is just adorable!
I used lots of inking, and punches on my card. I love the vintage-ish look the inking of the edge of the paper gives the card.  


Supplies:
Stamps: Tinkerbella by Stamping Bella, Warm Words
Paper: Taken with Teal, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Prima DP (Breathe collection)
Ink: Archival Black, reinkers to color with
Accesories: Nestabilites, brads, Small and Large Star Punch, Paper Piercer

Tomorrow is a field trip for my class. We are going to see Ferdinand the Bull as a puppet show at a local community college. The kids then have a pizza party in the afternoon to celebrate the $ we raised as a grade for the Seeing Eye Dog...should be a low-key day! 

0 comments: