3/9/09

Tea-riffic!


Hello!  I got my order from MFT and CCDesigns in the mail today.  Since the CCDesigns still have to be cut to be put together, I grabbed the MFT to play with tonight.  This set is called "Tea for Two" and although it wasn't a new release this month, it's a new set for me.  I just love this little bunny sticking his head out of the cup!  I also used the MFT designer paper from the Spring Paper Pack.  Love these papers, and they are the perfect size for cards!  

I followed the Mojo Monday #77 sketch for my card today.  The scallop circle is a Sizzix die cut, and I cut the circles from my CM cutting system (STILL waiting for my Circle Scissors Plus!!).  The bunnies were colored with Copics, and on the circles I added some glitter with a Copic Spica pen.  I made a banner flag for my sentiment.  The little baubles are green in real life, and I picked a whole container of these up at a wholesale florist store a few weeks ago.  I think that's about all!

Off to create something else before the premiere of Dancing with the Stars!

3 comments:

Sue said...

aww what a fab card, cute image great colours, sue.x

Creative Heart Designs said...

What a cute card! Love it.

Debra in Conroe, TX

Bev said...

So sweet, love the image