3/28/09

Some Love and Happiness


We've been planning for the past 2 months for my brother's engagement party, which is finally tomorrow! I made this card this morning for him and his fiance to go along with my gift.  I bought them these adorable plates and bowls from Pottery Barn with a fruit pattern (shhh...I bought them for myself too!).  

This card follows Taylor's Cupcake Challenge for this week (TECC61).  I featured this adorable Bittybloom by Stamping Bella, who was colored and paper pieced.  I used my new Nesties that I just received in the mail yesterday to cut her out.  The dp is by Stampin Up! called "Sweet Always".  The sentiment is also SU!.  I used a new EK Success border punch for the scallopy scallop border.

Thanks for stopping by! I am off to make one more card for tomorrow for my Mom to give.

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

So CUTE!!! Love those colors -- so very pretty!