3/29/09

Lovey Dovey Birdies


Good evening! We just got home from my brother's engagement party which was today.  I thought I'd share another card I made for them, featuring some brand new SU! products.  I used the stamp set "Great Friend" along with the matching dsp "Walk in the Park" and the new rub-ons.  Whew, what a list!  I stamped the butterfly from the set 3 times, and then cut each out and layered them on top of a piece of baja breeze, stamped with the frame and the leaves.  The love sentiment and birds are from the rub-on sheet.  I machine stitched around the bottom layer.  This card also follows the Mojo Monday #78 sketch from last week (I've become a little bit behind on these!).  

That's all for this evening, I will share the adorable favors we made for the party sometime this week. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: