3/2/09

Just for Fun!


Hello! We have a snow day today because of the snow storm that hit the eastern part of our country last night and this morning! It's still snowing a bit, but that doesn't stop anyone, does it? Cars are flying by right outside my window. Sometimes I wish they'd all stay home and let the snow accumulate on the roads so that we could get another snow day out of it! Oh well, a girl can wish, right?

I had this image left over from last night at the Prettie Pajama Party, so I thought I'd make an Easter card with her.  This is the Sophia from the Bunny Hop set, which was just released last night on Paper Pretties.  I colored her with my Copics, and added some Doodlebug glitter to her bunny ears and the eggs in her basket.  I used the Delicate Dots dsp, which is available through the Sale-a-bration promotion that SU! is currently holding.   I layered some SU! punches for the sentiment panel.  The final touch was some ribbon tied around the corners of the bottom layer.

I'll be back later with a Mojo Monday card, enjoy the rest of your day!

0 comments: