8/9/10

Sketchbook Inspiration

This morning, in my inbox, was a lovely email with the latest Sketchbook 2 layout and some awesome samples. I was instantly inspired, especially by Maggie Holmes layout, and got to work on the next pictures up in my DC album.

I used patterned paper from Basic Grey's June Bug line. I've had this pack for about a year now, and never really used it that much. I'm loving all the great prints in it though! I cut the stars from the Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge. The "today" stamp is from a Studio Calico kit, and the other stamps are from Technique Tuesday's Ali Edwards line. There wasn't really enough room for all of the journaling I wanted to include, so I made a pocket with the red polka dot paper and tucked the Jenni Bowlin journaling card behind there.
Here is a close-up of the title:
This is the journaling card with is tucked behind the red paper. Both stamps here are from the Ali Edwards line made by Technique Tuesday.
Top of the layout:
Thanks for stopping by today!

0 comments: