8/11/10

Project 12 April-June


Good evening! I've been a bit behind on my Project 12 layouts, and got caught up between yesterday and today. I completed April back in May, but never got around to photographing it, so I've included it here. I made May and June yesterday.

Here is April:
I used the Scarlet Lime April kit which featured paper from Lily Bee Designs. Here is a close-up of the title block:
I cut this medallion from the patterned paper and then layered some embellies over it:
Next up, May:
I used the March Paper Poppy kit for this layout, which included papers from Jenni Bowlin. I made the flowers by die cutting felt with my Nestabilities dies, and then adding a Jenni Bowlin button, and a scallop dictionary paper circle.
And finally, June:
This layout features paper from the Echo Park "Summertime" line. I love the summery bright feeling! Here is a close-up of the sun I created from the patterned paper:
This cute pin-wheel was the perfect summer addition:
I tucked a scalloped circle out from the photo with some letter stickers and stamped a Ali Edwards sentiment:
I used two journaling cards as spots to include all my June details:
Thanks for stopping by! I'll have my July layout posted shortly!

0 comments: