8/13/10

DC & Long Title


Good evening! I've been scrapping a whole lot lately, but haven't taken photos yet of much of them, so here is one I made last weekend. I love the Imaginisce "Scooter's Vacation" line so much, and had planned to use it for my Bermuda photos. Unfortunately, we didn't ride scooters, so I no longer feel the need to hoard this paper, lol! I put it to good use for some DC photos.

These photos were all taken on the sightseeing bus that we rode through DC. These were all just some random photos of things we saw, so I pieced them all together to form a collage.

Here is a close-up of the journaling box. I put a number sticker on each photo and then on the journaling block as well, and wrote what each stop was. The camera stamp is from Unity Stamps.
My title was inspired by a layout from Kelly Purkey in her Sketchbook2 class. These little BasicGrey stickers are perfect for this kind of long title.
Thanks for stopping by tonight!

0 comments: