10/12/08

Boo Banner!


I am on a roll with these Big Shot banners! I told you I had a ton of ideas floating around in my head. In fact, I pictured this one last night as I was trying to fall asleep, and it kept me up for awhile!  I hung this boo banner on the hutch in my dining room, and it was just the size to fit along the doors.  

Here are some banner details:  I used K  & Co. dp, along with SU! paper.  I used the new Fence wheel from the SU! mini catalog, and the Halloween image stamp set.  The little images on the fence were stamped and them embossed with iridescent ice.  I cut them out and placed them on the fence.  The letters are monogram letters from Close to My Heart, and fit pretty well on the pennants.  I used my cropadile to punch holes in each of the scallop edges along the larger pennant.  I used my paper piercer to put smaller holes in the smaller pennant.  I think that's all, hope you enjoyed it!

1 comments:

debinicol said...

stumbled upon your site...looks great...love to keep up with you. I love what you are doing with the banners. I want to do something for my church fellowship hall where we do lots of eating!
debinicol at yahoo dot com