8/11/10

Project 12 July

Hi again! Here is my latest Project 12 layout for the month of July. I loved this sketch this month because it allowed for so many photos! I did have many photos from July so this was perfect! The biggest family event in July was my brother's wedding, so many photos are from that, as well as the 4th of July, Andy's birthday, and a balloon festival.

I used patterned paper from BasicGrey's Lemonade collection, and flowers that I made at the CKC convention in the Creating Keepsakes flower technique class. I used the Tim Holtz ticket die cut strip from the Big Shot to make the tickets and then stamped some Ali Edwards sentiments inside the tickets. Here is a close-up of the tickets and flowers (sorry for the photo glare, I've been having problems with that lately!):
This is the ticket from the other side of the layout, and a fun layered circle flower made from dictionary paper which was glimmer misted:

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

1 comments:

Davinie Fiero said...

Really pretty. I love the tag strips you used on the second page.