6/6/10

Color Combo Fun!

Hi! It's been awhile, but life has been incredibly hectic lately! This week Color Combos Galore launched their new re-vamped site, and I just fell in love with the beautiful color combo! I used some photos from last summer of my friends Joan and Katie, when we celebrated my birthday down in Point Pleasant. The colors were blue, yellow, green, and cream. I pulled papers from the Girl's Paperie, Scenic Route, and Webster's Pages to use on the lo. I just bought these Spellbinders Nestabilities die cuts from the convention a few weeks ago, and I used them to make the layered flowers. I topped the flowers with a brad from my I-top tool using fabric.
I also used Jenni Bowlin's butterfly banner stickers for part of my title, as seen below:


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

This is a beautiful page Heather ~ I love the papers you used and all the embellishments you made.