3/7/10

Vancouver View

This sure has been a scrappy weekend for me! I made a few more los today for a some different challenges, but I've missed my daylight time frame to take pictures (nighttime picture-page taking just doesn't always come out great!), so I'll have to share them tomorrow. This is a lo I made Friday night following this month's sketch on Inspired Blueprints (#43). I flipped the sketch for the second page in order to stretch it to a 2 page lo. These photos are from Prospect Point in Stanley Park, where there is a gorgeous view of the mountains surrounding Vancouver. I used one of my all time favorite scrapping lines, "Early Bird" by Cosmo Cricket. I mixed in some Little Yellow Bicycle paper as well (the patterned yellow), and combined some flowers and twine with the Early Bird chipboard. The title letters are both new letter stickers and chipboard letter stickers from Cosmo Cricket. My Mom used this sketch for some Halloween photos, and she used the Making Memories word fetti stickers to add captions to her photos. I loved the idea, so I copied it, using the "Great Escape" word fetti line for my photos.

Here is close-up of the left side:

And here is the right side:
Thanks for stopping by tonight!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful papers and I love the way you flipped the layout and made two pages.