7/10/09

Perfect

Hi! Been awhile, huh? I've been very successfully scrapping a lot of my photos lately! Yay! I am finally back in my scrapping kick, but sadly not too many cards are being made. I was proud of myself tonight because I combined scrapping and stamping on this layout. I just received the new Scarlet Lime July kit in the mail today, with exclusive papers by Chatterbox's Melody Ross. The kit is just gorgeous and I immediately put it to use! This layout features a photo of my Mom and myself when we went strawberry picking. I layered a lot of the patterned paper from the kit over a piece of SU! designer paper. In the lower right corner I made my own fabric flower with some beautiful fabric by Moda. I also journaled on a stamped image which came in the kit.

I used a stamp set by SU! for the butterfly, frame, and sentiment in the upper right corner.

Thanks for stopping by tonight!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

These papers are beautiful and I especially love your flower. Beautiful work.