2/2/09

Mojo Love


Hi!  I made this card this evening for the Mojo Monday #72 sketch challenge.  This is a special week because there is a prize at stake!  I used my Rosy bittybloom from Stamping Bella for my card.  She was watercolored with ink and an aquapainter, and her skirt was paper pieced with a piece of the Bella Rose dp.  I added some glitter to the center of her flowers with a glue pen and loose glitter. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set.  The flowers are from Prima (Essentials 4  if you are interested!).  The flowery scallop border is a MS punch.  

On another note, I am (not so patiently) waiting for my new SU! order to arrive! Who am I kidding, it'll be awhile since I just ordered it yesterday -lol!  I'm literally drooling over the gorgeous new cards I've seen with the new sets! Can't wait till the big brown truck visits my house! :) 

4 comments:

Caryl P said...

Cute card! I'm a first grade teacher too....there must be something about a creativity and small children. :-)

debra said...

Hi there
I have been checking out your blog today a must say you have a nice selection of cards there that you have made i can see you also like the colours orange/pink/brown and what a great choice to.
Debra xx

Ruby said...

Cute card, I love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! I love her paper pieced dress. Thanks for playing! :)