1/10/09

Baby It's Cold!


Here is just one more card for today. I followed the BSC62 on the Bella message boards, but turned the sketch on it's side to accommodate my image.  Funny thing is after I made this card, I realized my layout from the previous card is very similar! Guess you've gotta go with what works!

I used snowbunnybella for my card, who is colored with Copics.  Her snowbank is covered in glitter.  I used the colors Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Caramel, along with the prints pattern paper packs.  For my sentiment, I created a shaker box with supplies I had ordered from Jody at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict this summer.  The shaker box is filled with glitter which moves around when you shake it.  The sentiment is from a MFT set.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: