7/22/07

Hello...from one Chick to another!



Hi everyone! It's been awhile, but I finally got some time to stamp and talk! Nothing is really new here, tomorrow I should find out which room will be mine for the school year since my principal is coming back from vacation, then I can get into my room and clean and start to decorate, yay! Yesterday my Mom helped me lay out all of the supplies I've been collecting for my class and I am pretty set in some areas, and still lacking in others. I made a list of all the things I want to order, and now have to go back to copy it onto my purchase req forms. I hope I am able to get the things before the school year starts, but I'm not sure... I'm rooting for my friend, Katie, who just went on an interview for a position this past Friday. She hasn't heard anything yet, but I really hope she does soon!

I made this card above for a bella swap from SCS. The swap is called "12 months of bellas and fellas" and the idea is that everyone does a card for the different months of the year. My month was March, and I thought crusiebella fit since the weather finally starts to get nice and you can put the top down on your convertible!

Supplies: (Hello)
Cardstock:
Green Galore, Lavendar Lace, Only Orange, White
Ink: Green Galore, Lavendar Lace, Only Orange, So Saffron, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Crusiebella, SU! Doodle Alphabet and Polka Dots and Paisleys, A*Muse
Accessories: Apricot Ribbon (SU!), Mega and Giga Oval Scallop punches, Stickles, SU! Markers


Just wanted to share one more that I made today for a Bella swap...first time I used Chefabella.

Supplies:

Paper: White, Real Red, Night of Navy, DP by Dies Cuts with a View

Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Archival Black, VersaMagic Cloud White

Stamps: Chefabella, SU! So Very

Accessories: Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Tab Punch, SU! Markers

I also almost forgot to add that I was nominated by 2 people for the Rockin' Girl Blogger (yay! although I'm not really sure what it means...) So in return, I thought I'd spotlight 5 of my favorite blogs...
Check these talented ladies out if you get a chance!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Great Card Heather! anna